Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Brennan Williams

Brennan opening up all his new toys.
My sister-in-law made these cakes. Pretty cool. She may be the worst blogger around, but she has got skills in the kitchen! :)

I am very excited about this program I bought that makes all kinds of cool stuff. This is my first little project so it is a little rough around the edges. My friend Ashley Boothe "inspired" me to get creative, because, let's face it; we do not have time to scrapbook for real. So why not go digital. Much cheaper I must say.
So I know I am posting this early, but I wanted to wish my precious baby nephew a Happy Birthday from his Bubba and Ash. He is turning 1 year old on July 14 and we wish he would stop growing. We love you very much.



1 comment:

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

What a sweet post- I love that you are going digital! It is so fun and addicting (much easier that pulling out paper, scissors, glue, etc.)

I love the cake! Does Jason's sister live in Sherman? And, do cakes for other people? I love Mom's bakery, but they aren't as cute as this! I will have to get her number to do Clay's 2nd birthday cake.