Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy 4 Month Birthday!


Mommy and Daddy love you so much and we are loving every minute with you. Avery is sitting up, rolling over like no tomorrow, and smiling up a storm. Tears come to my eyes every time she smiles at me. You are so sweet and loved!
Avery is getting so big. I believe she weighs 13 pounds now. She eats 6 times and at night I put cereal in her bottle. She has been sleeping through the night now for about 2 months, but on occasion she will stir because she rolls over or loses that paci! All she wants to do is sit up. She will strain to sit up and then spit up due to straining. She is still wearing her 3 month clothes and never goes out without a bow. She has brought so much joy to our life! I love the way she looks at us with such admiration. She loves her bouncer but her feet still do not touch so maybe in the next month or so. Everyone always stops and comments on how cute she is, and not being partial or anything, but I would agree. She is such a sweet baby and we love her dearly.

No comments: