Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Where our paths will take us

I made a post last month titled, "God is Good", and He truly is.  Jason recently resigned from teaching and is now working for Scientific Drilling.  This was a move that was hard to make due to the fact that my entire life my dad travelled with his job; gone a month, home a month, gone two months, and then home two weeks and so forth.  Jason will now be travelling, but only one to two hours away from the house.  Avery and I have already made several trips to see him.  We are currently with him in Houston while he is training.  With this being said it is still hard.  With every decision you make in life there will always be a sacrifice and we are both having to sacrifice; me taking care of Avery by myself when he is gone and for him being away from his girls.  No matter what we are a team and we will always be with each other, whether it is physically or just mentally and emotionally.  Jason is a good man and he will always take care of his family.  He loved teaching and coaching and will greatly miss the awesome friends he made and his kids, but it was time for a change for our family and for him.  

No comments: