Tuesday, February 26, 2013

First Hair Cut

This past Sunday we took Avery to get her first hair cut.  I know, I know she is almost three, but I love her hair and it was really hard for me to even cut the ends off.  We ended up cutting two inches off to help it grow and get more full!  She was terrified and I was sad.  I had a few tears roll down my checks.  She had her hair washed in Chocolate shampoo and then she got to sit in Lighting McQueen's racecar!  Too cool.  Where were these places when we were kids?  The place we took her too, Sharky's, is super cool and caters to kids.  They had a first time hair cut package that came with a certificate, before and after pictures, and several locks of her hair.  Here are a few pictures!
 She was so scared.  Poor baby.  She kept asking if she was going to look like a boy.  Silly girl!
Her ride!
 She would not let go of my hand!
 And this was her expression the entire time until we walked out the door!

 Sweet baby face!
 We are done!  And they braided her hair.  She was not a fan and I can't say I liked the do either.

Their Before and After shots!

No comments: