Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Jason had to go back to work on Friday morning so Ave and I headed to Sherman to spend the weekend with Nana and Papa!  It was perfect because I did not feel that great and Ave loves hanging out outside with Beau, the dog, and running around!  We went and looked at the cows at Club Lake with Papa, played outside all day Friday and Saturday, and then went to the St. Patty's Day party in Downtown Sherman.  Mom and Dad cooked steaks on the grill Friday night and Saturday morning was a yummy breakfast casserole and fruit tray!  Friday night Avery ate three corn on the cobs like a true Corn husker; Papa was proud!  I could get used to that again!  Reminded me of when I was in high school.  We always had dinner together!  Avery had a great time and momma relaxed!  Wished Daddy could have been with us though.
Headed to the "party" as Ave would call it!
Before the "party" we met up with my parents Bible Study Group at City Limits and hung out that night.  They are so fun!
Avery was so tired!  After we left she was out within five minutes!
Avery's version of her Leprechaun dance!!!!!!
Avery Boothe and Avery Glover
Too cute!

No comments: