Thursday, June 19, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Ansley Grace

Happy 1st Birthday to our spunky, sweet, and sassy Ansley Grace!  How are you already ONE!  I can close my eyes and remember them placing you on my chest for the first time like it was yesterday.  You look just like me; your personality, your facials, and your looks.....all mommy!  You have been on the move now for about a month and a half, you get into everything, and your right behind your sister.  You watch her every move!  You are a very picky eater......you are basically in love with your bottle and Ritz crackers.  Every time you try fruits and veggies from the table, you pick them up, shake in disgust, and drop it.  So we are trying all kinds of things to make you eat healthy.  You like your milk from a bottle and every time I give you a sippy cup you scream.  One day you will catch on!  The doctor is not too concerned.  You sleep great, nap awesome, and love to play with sister in the playroom.  I have even gotten brave and left you too alone a few times upstairs!  Big step!  You are normally a super happy baby, but since your one year shots you have been a crank......and your teething!  Great combo.  Your one year appointment showed that your hemoglobin is still low (both your PKU tests as a baby showed this.....an issue we are currently having more tests done for) and that you are anemic.  You are now on supplements to increase your Iron.  Hopefully you outgrow this and nothing comes of it.  I love how happy you get when you see a familiar face.....your smile is so big!  I can't even express how much joy you have added to our family!  Having two girls has been so much fun and I can't imagine life any different.  I thank God everyday that He chose me and your daddy to be your parents and Ave to be your sister.  We love you so very much! 
 
Cloths: 9 -12 months
Teeth: 5 teeth and two more coming in
Food: Whole Milk, whatever table food you will try, puffs, Ritz crackers, yogurt, really anything I can get you to eat!
Walking: Yes, and at times running!
Shoe Size: 3
Diaper Size:
 







Your 12 months in pictures!



Getting ready to eat!











Group picture!

Grandparents

Great-grandparents

Cousins and their kids!




Nice placement!

Sweet girl!



Same dress your sister wore at one!


No comments: