Saturday, March 14, 2015

Is it really 2015 already?

Well folks, by the look of things you would have thought I had given up on my blog.  Truth is.....I have had my blog on my "To Do" list for, oh, three months now.  And here we are in March and I am just getting time to catch up.  Mommyhood, being the most awesome wife ever, teaching, and running my business has pretty much kept me treading water!  Life is rich and full of events, the camera has not had a rest, and life is going full force.  To say I feel blessed is an understatement.  Life is messy, kids get sick, and to be honest I have come home most days and emerged myself in my family.  That is where I should be.  So I have stopped stressing over my blog and come to the realization that it will be updated when I have energy, can keep my eyes open, and everyone is asleep.  So it may be next Spring Break when I do this again!!!!!  Not really!

We have two beautiful girls who are growing like crazy, amaze us everyday, and bring so much joy to our lives.  With soccer games, birthdays, dance recital, and Daddy Daughter Dance dates filling my calendar I can not wrap my head around the fact that Avery will start Kindergarten next year.  Ansley will turn two in June.  And they are attached at the hip.  They have their moments of dispute, but to watch them together is my dream come true.  It is love, sweetness, and joy wrapped into two precious gifts' from God who call me "momma", "mommy", and when Ave gets sassy, "mom".  Two girls who love their Daddy.  He can do no wrong in their eyes. 

Jason and I will celebrate eight years of marriage this year, 17 years together, and it feels like yesterday that we got married!  So crazy!  I love our history and the ability to just be.  I love our love if that even makes sense.  Even when I am being stubborn!!!!!!  His territory has exploded and to say he is busy does not even touch it!  I am so very proud of him and all his hard work.  He is such a Godly example of how a man should be.  I love seeing my 75 kiddos that cruise through my classroom door everyday to learn some Science and Social Studies and I was truly blessed with my awesome team of co-workers!  Going back to work was a super hard decision but it gave me a sense of self back.  I would not trade my days as a stay at home mom, and there are positive and negatives to both roles, but I needed to be back in that role.

I have a lot of posts to share.  So stay tuned!  

No comments: