Friday, April 3, 2015

Daddy Daughter Dance 2015

Where has the time gone? Avery and Jason had their very first Daddy Daughter Dance. She has been so excited and told me while I was getting her ready that she has waited for this day all week! She grinned ear to ear when she saw Jas! He gave her a ring from James Avery and ordered her a wristlet to wear.  All the girls receive fairy wings when they arrive, that was the theme, and a glitter wand.  There was a candy bar, cupcakes, and great music from what I hear!  Sunday morning getting ready for church all she talked about was what they ate, what dances she did, and when is the next one!  I love the man Jason is and how is showing our girls how a man should treat them.



Seeing Daddy!

Jas giving her the ring!

 

So proud!



Two of my loves!





Grinning ear to ear!

No comments: