Sunday, August 14, 2016

Summer Fun

I can't believe summer is already coming to an end!  We have been so busy that time literally flew.  We spent a week in Colorado, soaked up our precious Jaxson, lived at the pool, played at our new park in our neighborhood, had playdate with lots of friends, and just enjoyed being home out of the heat! 
 Such a big boy!
 Ansley falls asleep just about anywhere!
 Here's to my college friends!
 Our new toy!
 Lunch date with my girl!
 Ansley again with sunglasses on and Christmas pjs!
 Sweet Jaxs!
Check, check, 1, 2!  Getting ready for a school conference!

Playdate with Emerson

 
Days at the pool.

Finding Dory!

Snuggles with my boy!

My sweet Ave!

Zoo day and then the waterpark!

Crazy Ansley!

At the Movies at church!  Our theme was Inside Out!
 
Sweet Daddy and Jaxs snoozing!

Beautiful Ave!

Handsome baby!

Trampoline Park!
 
Celebrating Brennan's birthday!

And our three loves!
 
 

No comments: