Sunday, October 2, 2016

Welcome Fall

I cannot believe October is already here!  Sometimes I feel like I live alarm clock to alarm clock or baby bottle to baby bottle......life has been crazy here lately and it is not getting any better in the next month or so.  The entire month of October is booked with mini sessions, school activities, trips, and soccer games.  Looking into my calendar literally gives me anxiety but I am learning to embrace the crazy, leave the laundry basket where it is, go to bed without completing ALL of my to do list, and just let it be.  Jaxson will be six months old in one week and that hurts my heart.  He is sitting up, trying to crawl, holding his bottle, and continuing to bring pure joy into our lives.  He goes with the flow....like he has any other choice and is such a good baby!  With grad school blinding my vision I feel like his first year is already creeping up.  As if I'm wishing it away and I have such guilt with that.  I am so ready for May to get here to have this chapter in my life behind me, but at the same time that means he will be a year old and so big.  So I am trying really hard to not be so hard on myself.  I am going to enjoy this beautiful season with my babies and wonderful husband. 
Our sweet Zeus.











No comments: