Sunday, March 21, 2010

Waiting for my New Baby Sister!!!!

Anyone who knows Jason and I knows that this little bundle of white fur means the world to us. Maddie is part of the family and will ALWAYS be a special little pooch. She was a gift to me from Jason two months before we were engaged back in 2005 and she is the sweetest little thing ever. She is a little unsure of all the changes but with patience and understanding we know she will grow to love our little Avery. The baby doll you see in the picture was my sisters and we tried to she what Maddie would do if we held it and acted like it was real. She was very curious and when we laid the baby down she perched on it and would not let anyone touch it. Maybe she will protect her baby Avery like we protect her.
A sweet friend of mine sent Avery this chair and when Jason got it put together Maddie jumped up in it to test it out. I think she approves the comfort for her sister's new chair. Thanks Lindsay!!!!!!!

No comments: