Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Avery's room is ready!!!!!!

I think we finally have our sweet baby girl's room finished....for now. We did not paint because we will be moving to Frisco/McKinney in July. Once we buy a house we will be adding color to the walls and making it our home. I wanted to share some pictures of her bedding, her growing collection of bows, and of course, her sweet little face as seen below.
Avery Christine
So true!!!!
Her curtains and lamp
Do we start saving for a prom dress, wedding dress, or a car.......So many decisions.
I sure hope she likes bows and headbands
Her personalized pillow and lullaby bear.
And the bed with the bedding. I know it is a little hard to see.
This was such a cool present. Wendy Aleman, a dear from Sherman, made this for our sweet baby Avery. I love personalized gifts and this is so appropriate for our Miss Avery. Thank you Wendy!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey girl!! I just read that you were moving out to Frisco/McKinney. We just bought a house right of 121 and Stacy in McKinney about a year ago! Where are yall planning on buying a house?

sherriandstan said...

I know that moving is the best for you, Jason, and Avery, but we are going to MISS YOU!:(
I have tears right now...we love y'all