Monday, July 12, 2010

Baby Time

So my dear friend Erin Ivey is having a sweet baby boy, Graham! Her baby shower was nice and it gave all of us girls time to catch up and introduce our little ones to each other. Ashley Boothe has a little girl, Avery, who is one month older than my Avery. They were checking each other out while at the shower!

Here are the two Ashley's with our Avery's! Ironic, I know!

My sweet baby girl!

Here is Kari with Alex, Me with Avery, Ashley with Avery, and Erin waiting on Graham! We can't wait to meet him.

My sweet friend Kari and her little boy, Alex, who is one week older than Avery.

Again the Ashley's with their Avery's and Nana's!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

Awww.... thanks for posting these pictures! It was so great to see you. We really need to get together more often. I hope that you have a smooth move. We look forward to y'all being closer to Sherman.

The Thorndikes said...

I love the picture of just you and Avery! So sweet!

Haha...it's fun to see all of the girls who were pregnant at your shower with their babies too!