Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year was at our house. It was so nice not to have to travel anywhere, wake up in your own home and get to watch the parade! We enjoyed everyone coming and are so thankful for our families. I greatly missed my dad not being there due to work, but I am sure he will be here for Christmas. Here are some pictures from the day. Unfortunately it never dawned on me to take pictures of the guys frying the turkey or watching the game. Sorry!

Nana and Avery
Our sweet little turkey
Avery giving Aunt Lulu sugars
With momma
Daddy changed my diaper and then put my shoes on the wrong feet! I thought something felt weird.
Getting ready to eat
Gigi and Avery (Gigi had surgery to repair her rotator cuff so she is not feeling too good)

Burrrrrrrrrrrr, it is cold! Freeze!
Finally a picture with mommy and daddy
Gorgeous
Showing momma what I want for Christmas! Mommy, Daddy and Nana were getting ready to hit the sales to do some shopping. I stayed with Aunt Lulu!

No comments: