Saturday, December 4, 2010

Surprise Party

So my birthday was Sunday, November 14th and I thought it was going to be a quiet day after church with lunch with my in-laws and dinner with my parents. Little did I know, Jason had called several special people whom later surprised me at the ring of my door bell. My mom, dad, Lindsey, Zach, Nancy, Tommy, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Lori, Rudy, Tucker, Aunt Kim, Uncle Wayne, Jennifer, Sarah, Ella, Josh, and Stephanie all came to celebrate with me. It was really special because I have not been around this many family and friends for my birthday since high school! I was in Lubbock then Houston for the last eight years, so this was really special for me. Jason always thinks of things like this and finds a way to make me the happiest girl in the world. Thank you babe for everything you do for me. Oh, and Avery helped momma celebrate too!
My sweet husband!
Mom, Me, and Nancy
Avery's new face! I call her my little gremlin when she does this. She is so stinkin' cute!

No comments: