Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy 8 Month Birthday

Happy 8th Month Birthday
Gorgeous Baby

I feel like such a bad momma. Heck in just a few weeks, I will be posting another birthday month. It has been a really busy month and you will understand in the coming post why it has taken me so long to update. Here is what our precious baby has been up to:

  • You are taking two naps a day; one at 45 minutes and the second for about an hour and a half.
  • You started stage 3 foods and you weren't quite sure of them. You are getting better now and not gagging as much!
  • You take 6 bottles a day and two jars of food and at night you get cereal.
  • You are wearing size 3 diapers.
  • You are wearing size 6-9 month clothes; the 9 month clothes are too big, but the 6 month clothes are getting too small.
  • You are pulling up on everything; the coffee table, the bar stools, just about anything you can reach. The house is no longer safe.
  • You are talking up a storm.
  • When we get your bath water ready upstairs and you hear the water from your room, you take off like a rocket to the bathroom. It is so cute!
  • You LOVE Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and we love to hear your reaction when Mickey comes on the screen; your arms start waving and you start kicking your feet. I can't wait to take you to see him in person, but that will be a while.

WOW! Time flies when you are having fun! You are a vibrant and cheerful little girl. You make us so happy and to see you smile still brings tears to my eyes. You want to play with Maddie so bad but she takes off running the other way. Maybe it is because you takes chunks of hair out and you try to pull off her Snuggy! Yes the dog has a Snuggy for those of you reading! I love your smell and how in the mornings when I get you out of your crib you lay your head on my shoulder. I wish I could just pause in that moment and stay there forever. I cannot believe that in four months we will be celebrating your 1st Birthday. That does not seem real. We are very blessed to have a healthy baby girl who is home with us and happy! We are blessed to be your parents and I take such pride in wearing my 1st Mother's Day Brigthon bracelet that you and daddy got me. Every time I look at it, I feel like the luckiest person alive to know that I am your momma! Love you baby girl.

No comments: