Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What am I looking forward to......

I am so ready for summer to be here. I have four weeks left of work and then two and a half months off with my sweet baby girl and wonderful husband. I wanted to make a list of things to do/looking forward to so I do not forget!
I am looking forward to:
  • Waking up late and going to bed early
  • Putting Avery in bed with us in the mornings to watch Disney
  • Working out in the mornings rather than the evening
  • Spending countless hours at the park
  • Splashing in the cool water at the pool (the pool, park, and splash park is a block and a half from our front door. NICE!)
  • Four-wheeling in Colorado
  • Watching Avery at the beach for the first time when we travel to Destin, Florida with my family
  • Working on my Photoshop skills....or just getting some skills due to a lack of.
  • Listening to Avery laugh
  • Teaching her new things
  • Going to San Antonio: visit the Williams, Sea World, and the Outlet Mall
  • Dates with my husband on the back porch
  • Finish the backporch......more of a Jason project! :)
  • Reading my Kindle
  • Soaking up some sun

I have planned many things, but most importantly I want to relax! Last summer was hard because I was still trying to recover from my horrible headaches and we moved from Houston to McKinney. Not an easy task! I want to enjoy everything this summer and just take it in. June 4, please get here quick. August 22nd, please stay far away!

2 comments:

The Hopewells!!!! said...

Oh so jealous of y'all's planned vacay to Florida. Our's is scheduled for next Summer to Pensacola!! I love Destin!!

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

We are going to Destin this summer, too! We love it! We need to get together this summer! :) Love all the pictures of Avery- she is a doll!