Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Day of Pre-K

What an awesome day it was!  God is good and He knew that this was going to be good for the Glover Family!  Daddy got to take Avery to school and be "mom" for a change!  He enjoyed taking pictures and sharing in a huge "first" moment.  Her first day was great!  She played and learned so much that she was the first to sleep and the very last to wake up.  Mommy had a good day too.  So much different than high school.  My little four year olds hugged me and told me so many interesting things that I really did miss them this weekend.  We were so busy Thursday that I barely ate lunch!  It was a good transition for us all!  I was so distracted by my first day and worrying about if I had everything I needed that I did not allow myself to get emotional until I wrote this post.  Looking at my baby girl sitting there so excited to learn and go to "stool" makes me wonder just why time passes so fast for mommies and daddies?  We love that she loves it!
Backpack, lunchbox, and nap mat ready to go!  Oh and little Miss Avery too!
Love this picture!
The "Back to School Fairy" even came to visit!  Note: the candy is for potty training and thank you Felica for the idea!
Not really understanding this mommy!
Headed in.
With mommy!
And daddy too!  You can tell there are much more interesting things going on around us hence the distracted two year old look!
No hesitation at all!  
And this is mommy's room......They have all arrived!
First PreK work of the year!

No comments: