Sunday, September 9, 2012

Meet the Teacher Night

Avery was so excited to go meet her teachers!  Ms. Shari and Ms. Gina are super sweet and when she walked out she asked me, "Mommy, do my teachers love me?"  I just laughed because it was so cute in her little accent and responded yes!  I was so glad daddy was there with us even though I had to run back to my classroom.  And in posting this blog, I realized that we did not even get a picture with them. :(  It was so crazy that we were just snapping pictures!  That is a must for this week!

Typical "Not another picture" look.

Telling her where we are going!
Mommy's classroom
"If you can help with what you see, take a banana from the tree."  Thanks Jessica for the super cute idea!
Snack bags, t-shirts, and bag tags!
And my first gift!!!!!!  A Starbucks gift card from one of my sweet babies!

No comments: