Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A few things

After posting Monday's post I remembered a few things I meant to include.  Avery is very into saving "her" money!  Any change she finds, no matter where it is, she tells us she is going to put it in her pocket.  While we were on vacation she was given a one dollar bill from Papa and then later found another dollar bill in our room on the cruise.  I asked her again what she was going to do with it and she replied, "I put it in my pocket and den I take it home to my house and put it in my peepee".  I said, "WHAT?"  She kind of laughed and repeated herself.  I taped her saying it for evidence when she gets older, but we are really trying to master the word "piggy bank".  How that got translated into "peepee" is beyond me.  She is also getting very good at using her manners which makes me beam!  She has always said things like thank you and please, but now she says yes ma'am, no ma'am, your welcome, bless you when you sneeze, and sorry when she gets in trouble.  She loves giving kisses; no matter where.  I was standing in the kitchen yesterday and she ran over to me, lifted by pant leg and kissed me on the calf.  Random, but oh so sweet.  And she loves to kiss you on the hand or tell you "I give you sugars?"  I love her kind spirit.  The last thing I wanted to include is about tutus.  They are going to be the death of me.  She loves wearing tutus.  And to be quite frank with you they are becoming a fight in our house.  I have to use her tutus and dress up cloths as bribes for potty training, eating any meal of the day, and well everything.  I love her sense of style and always needing to match, but it is wearing me out.  As the weather is changing and I am dressing her in warmer cloths she tells me her pants are too tight and she grabs at them.  Really, they are brand new and falling off of you.  That child!  I love her to the moon and back but I think I have met my match! 
On this particular day I got to see five different changes......including changes in the shoes, crowns, and tiaras.  Poor Mickey and Minnie were drug around for all of it.
One of the famous tutus.  Granted she is adorable, I wish tutus did not start such huge meltdowns.
And she still loves to get into the dog kennel, aka "Maddie's House".

No comments: