Monday, October 8, 2012

Busy Bee Avery

Avery is growing up so fast!  She is loving preschool and talks about her teachers all the time.  She has really made a good transition!  She comes home from school singing songs about Jesus, The Father, Baby Shark, and Baby Bumblebee!  I love hearing her sing!  I am also loving the time I am getting with her.  We try to have a play date with our friend MJ once a week and it is so good for them to see each other and for us mommas to catch up.  She is carrying on conversations, interacting with others, knows all her colors, and loves her friends.  I could not be more pleased.  Her favorite things right now are playing dress-up in her princess dresses, coloring, being outside, dancing (she tells me all the time that she needs to dance so I put some music on and watch her go), and playing with her babies and kitchen.  During the summer Jason and I potty trained and when he went to Alabama for two weeks she regressed alot.  So we are starting over.  It is hard right now because there is really no three days to just stay at home.....especially in October.  October seems to be the month everything gets busy.  So we are going one day at a time.  At Disney she slept in a "big girl bed" and now is set on having a big girl bed.  So we made a deal that when she is potty trained she can get the big girl bed.  Avery is still a sleeper.  We did however find out that she will probably have to have her tonsils and adenoids out.  She snores like a little old man and wakes up grumpy more times than others which are two signs of sleep apnea.  Who wold have ever thought?  Other than that she is growing like a weed and thinning out!  All her 2T clothes are big on her!  We love her so much and are super excited about the holidays and all the excitement she is going to have!  I love watching life happen through your child's eyes!
 
P.S.  I will get around to posting our Disney pictures this week.  Promise.  There are just so many.   
Our little soccer star.  This game momma almost lost it with a few kids.  I think the other teams' coaches teach them to trip their opponents at the age of two.  I understand older kids being more aggressive but Avery was kicking the ball, got tripped, one kid kicked her in the face and they other jumped on her back like she was a horse.  It took every calm bone for me to just let her and her coach figure it out.  I was proud of her though because she did not shed one tear.  She just told me, "Ouch, my check".  Not worries, we are teaching her combat skills along with her soccer skills now.  She will be a force to reckon with from here on out.
Brushing it off and getting back up to play!
She has a great coach!
And she follows this referee around all the time watching her every move!
Momma and Ave after her game.  I was proud of her!  Missing Daddy though.
Helping Daddy make brownies after school!
Trying the beater for the first time!
Snoozing like always!  Errands make her tired!
Posing
Sweet girl
Since last year she loves pumpkins!  We try to go to this event at Calloway's Nursery every year!  Avery has so much fun doing all the Fall activities and making all the goodies!
She told me, "take my picture!"
Working hard on her pumpkin.
Another, "take my picture" moment!
Coloring her book.  We ended up leaving with a coloring book, a potted pansy, salad bowl, rye grass man in a cup, and a decorated pumpkin!  All free too!
Heading to church.  I love that she loves to go to church.  Makes my heart so happy!
Had to ride the shuttle over to the Arboretum.  First time ever.  Normally I get a great parking spot.  MJ was too excited to have his picture taken because he was riding on a "school bus" aka tour bus!  He was so cute!
They are looking at me like why are you taking pictures?
Thinking about her next move.  She is such a busy body!
They had so much fun!
Getting both to look at the camera and smile was impossible!
One of my favorite pictures of the two of them.
The different pumpkins are so cool!


She loved playing in the hay!  And before I knew it the two of them had thrown hay all over me!  It was funny!
Sweet MJ!

No comments: