Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy 6th Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday, June 9, 2013, Jason and I celebrated six years of marriage!  We have so much to be thankful for; 15 years together, 6 years of marriage, and two baby girls later and we still feel young at heart!  We are each others best friend and partner in life and I could not think of a better man to spend it with!  God truly blessed us when He led us to one another.  We like to think we celebrate our life together everyday, not just on our Anniversary so in a few months we plan to take a trip just us!  I'm looking forward to it!  I know I will miss my babies like crazy, but it is a much overdo trip.  With our jobs the last two years there has been no time.  I love our life together and can't wait to see what the next step holds for our family!



Jason is all about surprises and this is what he surprised me with yesterday.  It not only is a special stone to me (Tri Delta), but it is also Ansley birthstone.  Our girls know how to do it right, Avery is a diamond and Ansley is a pearl!  I love it so much!

Happy 6th Anniversary!
I love you so much!

No comments: