Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer is Here

Summer has started at the Glover House and we have been enjoying our time together.  Since Jason took his new job with Stryker life seems to be back to what we consider normal.  We had our families over for Memorial Day for a big cook out, Avery saw her very first big girl movie "Epic", we have done lots of swimming and watermelon eating, celebrated Wuwu's 23rd Birthday, and went to the Ranger game!  I found this super cool melon cutter at Sam's and my parents got one for me.  Yes I get excited about kitchen gadgets!  Avery will literally eat her way in watermelon through the summer so it comes in handy.  I cannot express how nice it is to have my family together every night whether it is eating dinner at the table, walking the block, going down to the park, taking a late night dip in the pool, or going to Jason's softball games.  There is a piece of me that has been filled back up and I love the feeling of contentment.  In the meantime we are patiently waiting for our sweet baby Ansley and hoping she comes soon. If nothing happens over the weekend we will for sure get to meet her June 11th!  The last month has been really tough and I am ready to have her in my arms. 


Her favorite Sopapias at Chuy's!  Mommy was trying to eat spicy foods!
 
We have lots to look forward to in the coming month!  The arrival of our precious little girl and our sweet Avery becoming a big sister, our nieces and nephew coming in from South Carolina for two weeks (we have not seen then in a year and Avery is super pumped to have them to play), and then one of my best friends is getting married in Lubbock!  We can't wait to see Jenn wearing white and take the girls to Red Raider country (one of many for Ave, but Ansley's first)!  

No comments: