Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Weekend Fun

This past weekend we went up to Sherman to spend the day with my parents!  After getting our fix of MJ's we went out to Club Lake to see my grandparents.  My grandmother's 75th Birthday was yesterday and her two sisters and brother came in from Nebraska!  We played washers, went out and shot trap (which I now love), shot Jason's new rifle, rode Avery's four wheeler, played a little soccer, and then called it a night after cooking out and birthday cake!  It was a fun day and both the girls were out before we got to Hwy 82 to head home! 
 Avery playing washers with Daddy!

 She rode with Papa, Nana, mommy, and daddy!
 Getting a little practice
 After two rounds I finally got the hang of it! 
 Baby girl stayed in the truck with Nana! 
 My parents!  Love them so much!
 Jas trying to sight in his rifle.  When I shot it, the darn scope hit my glasses and I thought I broke my face.  It did not feel good.  The 380 was much better!  No kick.
Love this man.

No comments: