Monday, February 17, 2014

February Snow Day

We have had a crazy Winter so far.  One day it will be 70 and the next day we will have single digit temperatures with snow and ice.  I definitely am not complaining, I love cold weather with snow and all, but I wish the weather would stay consistent.  I know, I know, we live in Texas....unpredictable weather.  I just feel like the kids have been so sickly all winter due to the constant changes.  We had a little snow and sleet a few weeks ago, at the first of February, and Avery loved catching the snow on her tongue!  It didn't last long, but it pretty while it was here!  These are some pictures I got before leaving for school.  Ansley had a bad cough and stayed inside looking through the window.  Poor girl!



Our super small snowman we made after school!

No comments: