Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Egg Drop

The weekend before Easter Jason was on call so we had a soccer game at 9am and then one of the churches by our house had an Easter Egg hunt for the kids!  I thought why not take while we are waiting for Jas to get home!  Well, I had one running for eggs in one direction and the other one crawling for eggs in the opposite directions.  I was exhausted!  I guess because I was trying to get pictures of them both.  After the age division hunts, which were all at the same time (I recommend staggering them) we waited for the Easter Bunny to drop the eggs from the helicopter.  The wind was crazy and eggs went everywhere!
Waiting her turn!

Eyeing the eggs!

And they are off!

She didn't make it very far.  So easily distracted!

Checking out their loot!

Here comes the Easter Bunny!



And this is when the wind caught the bag and eggs dropped all over the busy road, hitting a few cars.  Parents and church workers went running to gather them all up.  I don't think that was planned.

The last drop.  He circled four times!  Tons of eggs!

I gave Avery her strategy and we were sprinting.....baby, stroller, and all!

While waiting on the Easter Bunny, Avery made a new friend.  This kid knows no stranger.  Not sure if that is a good thing.  But she always makes everyone feel welcome!

It is not a scream, but it was not a smile.  Ansley would look at the Bunny and then look at me like what are you doing?

No comments: