Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy 10 Month Birthday

Happy 10 Month Birthday our beautiful baby!
 
I have put this post off because it seems like every time I go to blog your another month older.  The time is going by so fast; faster than with Avery I guess because I chase both of you this go around.  You are the sweetest baby......I just want to squeeze you all day.  Your smile with your little teeth showing, your wrinkled nose, and the way your turn your hands out when you want to be held.  You are me made over again.  I love every little thing about you!  Planning your 1st Birthday is such a bittersweet time.  You are so happy when you see a familiar face; especially me, daddy, and Ave!  You have four teeth all the way through and one more on the top breaking through.  You are taking steps, almost walking, and climbing the stairs all by yourself.  You push your baby stroller around like you are late for something and you love to play whatever your sister is playing.  Even though she is rough, she looks out for you and cares so much about you!  I love that she is a mother hen!  This post is short and straight to the facts......the fact is that it makes me sad to know you will be one in less than two months.  Rocking you tonight, tears flowed from my eyes in the awe of you being a part of our family and how much joy you have brought to us.  I thank God each and every night for blessing us with you and your sister.....two beautiful healthy girls that truly are miracles!  I love you sweet girl! 





No comments: