Sunday, July 26, 2015

Happy July 4th

July 4th was spent with family!  We started our day off with meeting Jason's family at his grandfathers house, eating lunch, and swimming.  We have had this tradition every year!  Then we stopped to visit at his Mom's house, and our final destination was my parent's house in Sherman! We cooked out, went swimming (Thank you Mr. Joey), and watched the fireworks in Denison!  Thankful for my country and our freedom!
My sweet girls!



Sparklers....the girls did not want to touch them!

Beau....he got out a few days prior to this picture and believe it or not was hit by a car.  Thank goodness he only had injuries to his two front pads.  Sweet boy!


Super cool pic I took of a dragonfly.  It let me get so close.....I was in the pool with my camera.  Risky business.




First time to ride by herself!

She gone!

Watching sissy!

No comments: