Monday, July 27, 2015

Meeting Zeus.....Surprise

So Zeus was a surprise to the girls!  It was awesome!!!!!!  We bought him prior to our trip to Alabama and came back early to get him.  He flew from Oregon to Seattle to Dallas and we left the house at 5:45am to go pick something up "for Daddy"!  He came in so early due to heat restrictions with the airlines.  We drove to Alaskan Airways at DFW (20 mins. away) and totally pulled one over on the girls!  Avery's face says it all!  I cried and the girls were so excited.  I have wanted this pup for quite sometime and the timing was perfect.  I grew up with big dogs and I wanted them to have a dog to grow up with.  Maddie is still unsure of the whole situation.  She hides from him, steals his toys, and wants nothing to do with his attempt at playing!  I just laugh! 










No comments: