Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Paula Deen






Hey Ya'll! It's Paula and the Boys and they are coming to The Woodlands tonight. So, typically I would not do something like this, but I absolutely love Paula Deen recipes. They fatten you up and make you happy, so tonight I am going to have her sign her new cookbook that is filled with wonderful yummies I never have time to cook. I will post pictures after tonight. Bye Ya'll! (for those of you who are not familiar with Paula Deen, she loves to say Ya'll.)
Ok, so I am continuing this post. So my wonderful husband and I stood in line for two hours to get two signatures. It was worth it though. Paula and her husband Micheal were so nice and genuine. And yes, her teeth are really that perfect. So I have provide a picture of the lengthy line in which we stood in, it was 85 degrees here today (in case anyone was wondering), and then a picture of the two of them right after they signed our book.

1 comment:

Kendall and Brooks said...

Welcome to the blogging world :)

So jealous, I love Paula Deen!