Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So, I love this blog stuff. I have officially recruited my sister-in-law and although my sister says I am a nerd, I am addicted. If I wrote about everything on my mind, blogging would be my day job. :) So there are some things I want to share today. In my last post I was telling you about how "signs" are huge deal to me. I am a firm believer in the saying that "everything happens for a reason" and making connections is my way of coping or understanding certain situations. To further support my ideas, I found a perfect example of what I am talking about. My sister-in-law, Jennifer, posted a picture of my niece and I from the "Day in the Country". (Refer to my last post to understand) The people that stole the items are in the background of the picture. CRAZY! I know. The picture Jennifer took was right when we got there and approximately two and a half hours later the incident occured. Out of a thousand people, they landed in the background of our picture. It may mean nothing, but there is always an underlying reason.

Also, the sign with our mother's names IS real. No photo shop or editing. Just for those of you who were wondering.

My dad sent me one of the best emails today. The story talked about the pennies we find on the ground. Instead, they are pennies tossed down by an Angel when they miss you. Sometimes it is just to cheer you up or to make a smile out of your frown; so it is penny from heaven tossed down from an angel to you. This made me think about my great-grandparents, my cousin, and Jason's grandparents that were like my own. From now on, anytime I find a penny I will think about this story. So, thanks dad for sharing.

Lastly, my sister is completing her first year in college at Texas Tech and will be coming home. I pray that God leads her in the direction that she is suppose to go. She is a strong young lady, but needs time to find her way.

Other than that, my mom is coming into town this weekend for the Kenny Chesney concert Sunday and then Jason and I only have four weeks of work left before summer. P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!!!!!!The first week in June we are headed to see my dad in Colorado for a week with my mom and sister. He is vigourously planning white water rafting, shopping and sight seeing. I can't wait to see him. I look forward to keeping everyone up to date. -The Glover's

No comments: