Saturday, May 9, 2009

From the beginning

In Dominican Republic
Getting ready to zip line through the canopies of Costa Rica.

The day our life began together. The feeling we had is written all over our faces. PERFECT!!!!

July 4th, 2008 on the Waterway in The Woodlands.

Jason and I will be married two years on June 9 and it feels like yesterday we just got married. We have had so much fun these first two years as husband and wife. We have experienced good times and bad and with each situation we grow closer to one another. We have traveled to Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, taken many exploratory trips around the Houston area, and we survived Hurricane Ike after a tree hit our house. As I was reminiscing about our beginning I came across some of my favorite pictures of us. I thought I would share some of our memories.

No comments: