Wednesday, August 5, 2009

D-I-R-T


I had to title this post appropriately because that is pretty much all I ate while four wheeling in Red River, New Mexico; DIRT. Jason and I spent five days with his dad, Teresa, and his brother up in the mountains riding a total of 153 miles on four wheelers. My dad also got the opportunity to meet us up there for two days. He only works two and half hours from Red River. I really enjoyed spending time with him. He was like a kid in a candy store loving every minute of it. We had dirt in our ears and wore dirt sunglasses even when we took our glasses off. We covered so many trails and saw some truely beautiful landscape. We rode to Goose Lake which is an amazingly beautiful spot located 8 miles up the mountain. The weather was in the 70s during the day and 40s during the evening. We also got to go see The Gorge. Wow. We all had a blast and miss the cool weather!

No comments: