Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I love you for.......


I love you for.........

1. ...the Christian man you are.
2. ...the way you look at me across a room.
3. ...the way you lead me into a room.
4. ...the fact that you put me first in everything you do.
5. ...the way you like everything clean and organized (God matched us perfect here!!!!!!)
6. ...the way your hair smells. (stop laughing)
7. ...talking and reading to Avery every night.
8. ...giving me the reassurance of what an amazing dad you are going to be to our children.
9. ...going to ALL the doctor's appointments with me and being so in tune with what is going on.
10. ...how you take pride in everything you do.
11. ...being a man of honor and trustworthiness.
12. ...the big softy you are.
13. ...always making a funny face when you sneeze. :)
14. ...the loyal friend you are.
15. ...the small things you do for me.
16. ...always making me laugh.
17. ...making my life so very happy and making all my dreams come true.
18. ...your sweet moves and your possible career in choreography. Hahaha!
19. ...how you can pull off any surprise for me.
20. ...the way you fell head over heals for Avery the day we found out we were having a girl.
21. ...the way you love to be outdoors.
22. ...the way you piddle in the garage or yard when you have nothing else to do.
23. ...the way you try to con me into helping you wax the cars.
24. ...the way you think my belly is cute.
25. ...the way you love me, unconditionally. (We still need to work on that communication thing though)
26. ...letting me have the last word inside your wedding ring. I will always love you more.
27. ...being you, Jason, you are the man of my dreams and I could not get through life without you. I am so excited about the journey we are getting ready to enter together and could not imagine a better partner to do it with! I love you with all my heart and soul.

No comments: