Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy 9 Month Birthday

Happy 9 Month Birthday sweet baby girl!
So I cannot believe my little girl is already 9 months old. She has been in my arms just as long as she was in my tummy. It has been a busy month. Avery is no longer doing the "army crawl", she up on all fours and can move faster than mama and daddy! She can walk around the coffee table quicker than I can think and is into everything; if it is in Avery's reach, it is not safe. Speaking of the coffee table, Avery did decide to try to eat it about three weeks ago and had a pretty nasty fall. She split her gums which has now allowed her two top teeth on her right side to pop through. One of her bottom teeth came through on 1/1/11 and her other bottom tooth is playing peek-a-boo through the gums. One day it is here and the next it is gone. She talks all the time and I cherish every giggle and goofy face that she makes. Avery says Dada, Bye-bye, or just bye, and we have been working on Mama. She will also wave occasionally!
Avery has also started to develop somewhat of a little attitude. She swings her arms and does this squealing noise. I find myself saying, "Mama said no, no" A LOT! We replace the things she does not need with toys that she should be playing with. However, the toys do not hold her attention like I would like them too. We bought Avery a baby stroller for her many babies and she loves to walk behind it patting her dolls on the head and jabbering about who knows what! There is not a day that goes by that she does not make us laugh.
At Avery's 9 Month appointment she checked out with an A+ both in her development and physical exams.
Avery Lately:
Weight: 21.3 pounds
Height: 28.3 inches
Diapers: Size 3
Clothes: 6-9 months
Shoes: Size 2
She eats 4 bottles a day and two to three jars of food. She has started eating a lot more people food from the table and seems to like everything.
I am so thankful to be her mom. In the mornings and when I get off work, I cannot get to her quick enough. And to see her daddy with her makes my heart melt. She gets so excited when he walks into the room. She is truly coming into her own and I love it. Happy 9 Month Birthday sweet girl!

No comments: