Sunday, February 27, 2011

Going to the Zoo

Last weekend was absolutely beautiful so we decided to take Avery to the Fort Worth Zoo for the first time. My mom and sister also went with us! Avery loved looking at all the animals and just being outside. She loves to be outdoors. By the end of the afternoon she was getting pretty tired and passed out in her stroller. We got some super good pictures both of Avery and the animals. I would have to say that Jason is becoming a semi-professional photographer! I foresee many more trips to the zoo in the future!
Most beautiful baby! When we were going in Avery was so excited.
I felt so sorry for this Gorilla. He laid there the entire time until right when we were going to walk away and then he ran to the glass and literally punched it. It scared me half to death and Avery jumped. She just looked at him and started whining like she was telling him, "my mommy would slap your hand for hurting my feelings and hitting the glass. That is a no-no at my house."

I love being Avery's momma
Monkeys
Beautiful Flamingos
The infamous "Gremlin" face
Sweet little baby
She loved the fish!
And yes we let her touch a snake......she is her mommy's child. :)
Gorgeous bird, forgot the name. This bird talked the entire time we stood there. It was hilarious.
My FAVORITE picture. Jason is such a good dad. He truly loves unconditionally and God blessed Avery with an amazing daddy. I am very lucky to have such a great husband to share in raising Avery. He is such a big help.
Starting to get tired. When the feet go up you know she is done.
Bald Eagle
Giraffes
Tiger
Lion (The first thing that came to my mind was the song from "The Lion King"!)
Momma and Daddy
Safari Avery (Poor thing had just woke up)
Family pic (Lindsey had one heck of a time taking this picture)

No comments: