Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas at the Glovers

Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I love to decorate!  Here are a few pictures!
 Avery picked this out to grow this holiday season.  It did not last long!  It dryed out and started falling apart.  Oh well!
 In the process of growing.
 "Santa the Elf" had many watching posts!  Avery loved looking for him each morning. 
 Display on the coffee table
 Tree in the living room

 The ornament my Aunt Kim and Uncle Wayne gave us last year for our new home.  Appropriately placed next to our wedding photo.
 The big tree went upstairs this year and I loved looking at it from the living room.  It was the perfect spot.
 Tree in the kitchen with all of our ornaments that have exchanged each year.
 Pool table tree!  Love these ornaments.
 Garland on the stairs.
 Mantle with our stockings

 Formal dining room tree!
 A little Pinterest idea!

This snowman came from my parents house and I said I would take it.  I love it because it reminds me of my childhood.

No comments: