Sunday, December 11, 2011

SANTA

Not the greatest quality coming from my phone, but I love this picture.  Avery stood in line reaching for him and calling out, "Santa" with pure joy.  That is until we crossed to the red velvet carpet.  Then it all changed.  She turned to dart off and I said "I don't think so!".  After failed attempts of sitting on a rocking horse in front of him, the big man said, "Ok, momma, sit in the chair and hold her".  I'm thinking to myself, I do not want to be in the picture.  In the photo, I am holding her, leaning back and hoping to go unseen!  This is the Stonebriar Santa and he is awesome!  We did not shed a tear, just a few death grips!  Her face is what is so funny, because as her mom and dad, we have never seen this particular smile.  It seems a little forced if you ask me!  She did great and I was more than pleased with our visit!  She waved, blew him a kiss, and told him "Santa's washing youuuuuuuu!" in the sweetest voice!

No comments: