Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another Chapter

"In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."  -Proverbs 3:6

Friday marked another school year completed, but this year was bitter sweet for me.  As many of you already know I will not be returning to Centennial High School next year.  I will be staying with my sweet baby girl and being a stay at home mommy for a while.  With all of the joy and excitement I have for that change I also have some sadness.  I have had the opportunity to work with some of the most delightful, caring, generous people you will ever come across.  Working for FISD and more specifically CHS has been a privilege and I am so blessed to have ended on this note.  As for now.  I will miss the many faces who welcomed me with open arms and never once left me to figure it out for myself.  I will miss the sound of the hallways, the laughs and jokes of "upstairs", and the hellos that I have been a part of for two years.  Although I will not see anyone within the CHS walls as an employee, I have made so many great friends that I know I will be seeing outside of work.  I look forward to many more get togethers and continued friendships in the near future.  Thank you all for making my time at Centennial awesome!  I will always be a Titan!
 
 My empty desk Saturday getting ready to leave.

 Only my co-workers will find this humorous!  I had to have a picture of Mr. Lion!  Thanks Trish for letting him float throughout the last two years.  I will miss him creeping in my cubbie!

Trish, Adam, Me (Growver),Tami (Ta-mara), Maria, and David.  Missing Ann!  What would I have done without all the laughs, tears, jokes, "I know that's right", "Let me tell you something bud", and the endless stories I take away from the cubbies!  Each one of you will always be a friend, and yes we will hang out, but I will miss you

No comments: