Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lately

Here lately we have been super busy.  One thing that has not been enjoyable is that Jas has been working like a mad man since the first of June......maybe home a total of five days the entire month of June.  We are ready for him to be home.  We have been spending time with family, going to the pool almost everyday, catching up on little projects, and hanging out with friends.  Avery is starting to become a little jibber jabber!  She carries on conversations with me and I love it because she is so animated.  For instance, yesterday's conversation: Me: What is your name?, Avery: I is Avery, Me: How old are you?, Avery: I is two, Me: Where are we going in a few months?, Avery: Ooh, to Mickey's house to see Minnie, Me: Really, how are we going to get there?, Avery: I need wings, some mumbling going on, then she says I fly!  Too cute!  Some of the funniest words that she says are mac a mony (for macaroni), memi nade (lemonade), ban bad (for bandade), and all e nator (alligator, Wuwu taught her this.).  At night when we say our prayers I always ask her who she wants to pray for and her response is always Daddy!  Makes my heart melt.  She is still only showing a little interest in the potty and I am not going to push her.  I cannot believe she is already 27 months old!  I looked at her the other day in her carseat and she looked like such a big girl.  Where is the time going? 

 Big girl ponytail!
 Eating watermelon at the pool!
 The scene at our house most of the time!
 Cooking in her hat and tutu!  What a character!
 Also using my calculator as her phone!  What a mess.
 Hanging out at Wuwu's pool!  In a bucket.
Love this face!

1 comment:

Life with the Meyer's said...

Such a cutie! She's growing so fast!