Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day 2012

Today I celebrate two men in my life that are very special to me.  My father and my husband.  Happy Father's Day to you both!  I love you both with all my heart and I miss seeing you today. 
Dad and I when I was about five years old and us in Daytona Beach Florida my freshman year in college for Nationals for Tech Pom

 Dad, thank you for always supporting me in my goals and my dreams and always being by my side.  I am the luckiest girl to have you and mom as my parents.  Thank you for being fun, loving, hard working, and loving mom unconditionally.  Avery's loves her Papa and I am thankful for that relationship.  Every Mother's Day and Father's Day I think how blessed I am to be able to write words of pride and unconditional love both my parents and today I am thankful for you!


Jason and Avery the first time he got to hold her and then in Houston 2012

Where do I begin.......I am not sure who is luckier, me or Avery.  You never miss a beat with us, even when your at work.  From the day you held her in your arms and became a daddy till today, you are in every moment, every event, and the one Avery wants to pray for every night at bedtime.  She loves you with everything she has and the light that comes upon her face when she sees you in indescribable.  I am thankful for your involvement in her life, not too many dads do what you have done and continue to do.  You are the most amazing dad and I love you with all my heart.

No comments: