Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Avery's Open House

A few weeks ago was Open House at school (aka Mommy's work), otherwise known as Kidcare.  It was such busy week for me in our classroom preparing our work for parents and rehearsing our program for that night.  The week before was Spring Break so we came back to school and it was non-stop.  That night also introduced our fundraiser, Pennies for Preschoolers, so by the end of the week I was so very sick and left with no voice for three solid days.  Glad to be feeling better!
Avery that morning getting ready to go to class!
 I loved hearing the voices of our kids sing!  I wish I could post pics but you have to believe me that it was a precious sight.
God's Promises-each flower had the kids picture on it!  Loved this wall in my room!
 Each teacher themed their room and ours was The Farm!  It looked so good and I hated tearing it down that night.  Thanks to my mom, sister, Gigi, Papaw, and Felica for doing it so quickly.  I had no energy left.  You all are the BEST!

 More decor.  Each child got to chose what animal they wanted to make!  Here are the pigs!
 And the chickens!
 Showing Mommy her container she gets to decorate so that she has a place to put her pennies to bring to school each day!
Loved all the art work from Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, Hungry Caterpillar, and Brown Bear!  Avery loves these books and now we have a ton of crafts to remember her first year of PreK!
So sweet and now this hangs on our door going into the laundry room!
 
My girl!  Missing Daddy so much.
With Nana and Wuwu
With Gigi and Papaw
Ms. Gina and Ms. Shari with Avery.  She adores them!

No comments: