Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Showered with Love

The last few weeks our dear sweet friends have showered and sprinkled us with such love and kindness.  My awesome co-workers at Kid Care put together a surprise shower that blew me away,  two of my closest friends threw us a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" Baby Sprinkle for sweet Ansley Grace that was so thoughtfully put together, and then last night our awesome small group (just us girls) got together for a diaper and wipes/girls night out get together.  We have been overwhelmed with all the love and generosity our family and friends have shown us as we prepare for baby Ansley!  We are counting down the days, literally, till we have her in our arms.  I can't wait to examine her little face and compare her features with her super proud big sister!   Avery has been helping me in the nursery, picking things out at the store, and two nights ago melted my heart when she sang Twinkle Little Star to my belly!  Although life is crazy right now with lots of changes, we are ready to be a family of four!  God is good and we feel so blessed to be welcoming another healthy baby girl into our family!
 
 Kid Care Surprise Shower
 They even thought about my sweet Avery and made sure she had something of her own to open!  She opened all of Ansley's things too!  What a big helper and mommy didn't even have to bend down!

 Baby Ansley's "Breakfast at Tiffany's" Sprinkle
 Precious Invite
 Loved her banner!
 Stephanie, Elizabeth, and Marissa
 Mommy and Ave (awkward face)
 Sitting with her doll waiting to open presents!
 The beautiful blanket that my grandmother made Ansley!
 Mommy and her little helper!
 Avery with my sweet cousin Jennifer (who is having a boy in September) talking with my mom and sister who unfortunately could not be there.  It was hard not having them there.
 Sweet outfit that Miss Ansley will come home in!  And in all the craziness, I forgot to get pictures with my family and my two hostesses, Stephanie and Marissa.  Pregnancy brain the second time around is much more intense than with the first!  Ha!
After the shower, we hung out at Stephanie's house and got in some good quality time with her precious little man Grayson.  Avery was head over hills for him and loved showing him all the animals hanging from his activity mat!

No comments: