Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Baby Belly

Ok, I so hesitated to post any pictures of my belly.  Yes, I love being pregnant, but at the same time I feel rather "grande" and never did maternity pictures with Avery.  I felt so guilty after having her and decided that with my next pregnancy I would totally embrace the change my body has gone through and just go take pictures.  One of my student's mother is a photographer and wanted to do them.  So, these are some of the pictures Jason caught while she was shooting.  I'll post a few professional shots once I get them.  I am proud of my baby bump, but boy was it hard to get down on the ground and look "cute" to take pictures.  Thank goodness for the cuteness of our precious Avery!
 

 Cheesing!

 She just wanted to cuddle.  We were trying to get her to stand and look at the camera behind me.  This is what we got!

 Holding baby Ansley Grace!
 It was quite chilly on this particular morning and Avery had it all over her face!
 My sweet girl!  Hard to believe that I will have two miracles pretty soon!

 Super cute guy we hired to block the sun!
 Warming up and a happy girl!

 We bribed her with her dolls!  Big girl and baby!
 Her happiest is with her "babies"!  Such a little momma!
Avery, our almost 3 year old that brightens our day and puts so much love in our hearts!

1 comment:

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

You are such a cute pregnant Mama! Can't wait to meet Ansley :)