Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Happy 2 Month Birthday

Two months have come and gone and yet it still feels like I just had our sweet baby Ansley Grace.  She is sensitive, vocal and very alert, watching everything you do.  Just like Avery she loves to cuddle and to be held.  I feel like her second month has been full of packing and dealing with the house stuff.  All I can think about is being done with all the signing, closing, packing talk and just rock my baby and play with Avery.  It can be so consuming and stressful.  They are not little long and I want to enjoy it.  She started sleeping through the night which was awesome because I was reaching my past exhausted point.  And it was perfect timing with the move and our upcoming vacation to Colorado.  She also started smiling at us.... ALOT!  I love this point because by her reacting to me I know she recognizes our voices and knows who we are.  I'm sure that happens much earlier, but her smile reassures me of that!  I love watching her little face while she is sleeping and when she smiles while having a dream.  She is pure innocence and I become overwhelmed with how blessed our family is to have her when I look at her.  I find myself wiping alot of tears!  But that is with both girls.  I remember when Avery first called me Momma....I just burst into happy tears.  It is the greatest title I will ever hold and I thank God each night for choosing Jason and I as Avery and Ansley's parents.  To trust us with these two precious girls is an honor and we will do our best to raise them in the way of the Lord.  The thought of creation is amazing to me and to see our two girls that we help create will always be a miracle to me!  I love the dynamic that Ansley has added to our family and we made it over the hump!

Weight:  13 lbs
Height:  24.3 in
Diaper Size:  1
Clothes Size: Newborn and some 0-3 months       
Eating:  Nursing and bottle feeding (2-3 oz every 3 hours)
Happy 2 Month Birthday Sweet Girl!

Sleeping beauty!
Sweet girls!
And she was done with pictures!
So she decided that she would not look at the camera.  Little stinker!

No comments: