Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy 3 Month Birthday

Sweet Ansley is growing so much.  Every time I look at her, which is all the time, she looks different.  She smiles at familiar faces and rolls that bottom lip out at unfamiliar voices.  She tries to hold her bottle which is crazy to me and she watches everything and everyone.  She LOVES Avery and you can see it in both of their eyes.  Avery will talk and dance in front of her and she watches in amazement.  She found her toes and tugs at her socks when she can reach them.  When she is in the bath tub and right after you get her out you would think I had given her sugar or something.  Her legs are going 90 to nothing, she is smiling, and she is not quite sure what to do with her hands!!!!!!  It is the funniest thing.  She had to go to the doctor due to a double ear infection.  My poor babies inherited my terrible allergies that affect them year round.  She still struggles in the car at times but it is because she wants to cuddle and it breaks my heart.  But there is nothing I can do when she starts crying.  Overall she is a happy baby and I love that way she looks at Jason, Avery and I.  She knows she is loved and taken care of.  Love you sweet girl!   

Weight:  14 lbs 13 ounces 
Diaper Size:  1
Clothes Size: 0-3 and 3 months
Eating: Nursing and bottle feeding (5-6 ounces every 3.5 to 4 hours) 
 
Happy 3 Month Birthday Sweet Ansley Grace!
She looks terrified......every time I put my camera down she would smile ear to ear....pick it back up....this face.



I laugh every time I look at this picture.  You would think I hypnotized them!

Sweet kisses!

Love her baby blues!

No comments: