Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Appreciating Fall

Normally by this time I have at least listened to Christmas music a few times.....funny though this year I have just been savoring Fall!  I've thought about Christmas a hundred times; where to put my trees in this house, what holiday markets are around here, etc.  But for now I have loved the cooler weather, wearing jeans and boots, and drinking pumpkin everything!  Maybe with age I am starting to appreciate each season because it seems that each year gets faster and faster.  Especially with kids.  We love our neighbors and the girls literally play every night together.  We've done dinner a couple of nights and are planning to do several Halloween/Fall things this weekend.  Happy Fall!
 Wuwu and Ave carved a pumpkin!
 Made Ansley's hand and foot print for her shadow box!
 
 Added Ansley's pumpkin to the stairs, made some yummy treats for Avery for after school snacks, and love that we are getting cool enough weather that the girls can wear their boots! 


No comments: