Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tech Homecoming 2013

Last weekend I took the girls and my parents to Lubbock for Homecoming.  Jason unfortunately had to stay behind due to work and we missed him terribly.  Avery had so much fun.  We got to see so many of my friends from my college days and it made me miss Lubbock that much more.  My parents watched the girls while I danced/cheered the first two quarters and they did excellent.  It got a little warm mid day but overall it was a great game!  We won which made it even better!  After the game we grabbed some Spanky's fried cheese and called it a night.  The girls where exhausted and this momma fell asleep at 7:30pm.  I thought I would be as stiff as a popsicle stick the next day but surprisingly enough I felt great!  No soreness!  I did go a little easier than normal due to the fact I was only four months out from having a baby!  Not 20 anymore!!!!!!!  It was a great trip!
 
 With the Matador
 Baby blues
 She had a ball!
 Victory Bell!

 Happy girl!
 Me and Ansley with my grand-little from Tri Delta, Abbi and her precious little girl!
 Bonfire with my girls!  Missing daddy.

 New score board......pretty nice!

 Hard to believe this young man was in the 5th grade when I started keeping him and his brother!  Now he is a sophomore at Tech and his brother is a Junior in high school.  What a polite and handsome young man he has grown to be.  I know his momma and daddy are proud!
 The 2000-2010 members (collective group)
 The Alumni Group 2013
Me and one of my future Red Raiders!

No comments: