Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy 8 Month Birthday

My sweet Ansley Grace, you are the happiest 8 month old I could ever imagine, and you are loved so so much by your family.  I could not imagine life without my girls and I love that you are starting to really show your personality!  Your smile, your smell, your giggle, uh, I love it all!   I love that you are trying to babble all the time and my favorite is when I am driving and your are back there just talking up a storm!  It is the sweetest sound!  I can't believe you are 8 months old, four months shy of one year.  How does it go by so quick?  I look back at your sister in her seat and her feet hang down so far....and before I know it I will look back and that will be you!  You are a mover, so determined to get what you want.  You are standing up on everything, crawling like crazy, transferring from the couch to the coffee table, and eating everything.  I nicknamed you "Baby Goat"!  You will try crawling over my legs and literally plunge to the other side.  Your poor head should be so bruised with all the bumps and tumbles you take.  I wish you would just lay in my arms and love on me......believe me, I try, and wiggle right back to the floor where your sister and toys are!  Very bittersweet to your momma.  I cherish your restless nights where you are so tired, but can't fall asleep except when I rock you.  I would sleep in your rocker in your room if I thought I could.  Writing this, I get choke up because your little picture is looking right back at me below and I know that you and your sister are growing so fast.  I heard a bible verse the other day at MOPS that encouraged moms to enjoy every season of life.  I love this season, my babies are little, I should own stock in baby wipes, toys are everywhere, I am probably wearing some sort of spit, slobber, or snot, and I you love that both consume your mommy and daddy's life.  I know all will change in the coming years and I will miss this hustle and bustle of life with babies.  You girls will never know how much we love you!  The only stats I have for you are below:
 
Clothes:  6-9 months
Eating: 5 6oz bottles and one baby food with cereal 
Teeth:  Bottom two
 
 Happy 8 Month Birthday Sweet Ansley!
 
 

 Baby feet!  Love them!
 Goofy face, but I see your two teeth!
 Two peas in a pod!
Matching outfits from Aunt Kim and Uncle Wayne!
 

No comments: