Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

Valentine's Day was spent with my three Valentine's!  I could not have asked for a better way to spend it then with my family!  We had no plans and then I thought we could go to the Rain Forest Cafe, which is fifteen minutes from our house, and celebrate our family!  Luckily they had a few reservation spots open!  Jason pretty much makes everyday Valentine's for me so the day was our typical Friday!  Work, laundry, etc. We will do something together later!  Daddy got all his girls flowers; Mommy got roses, Ave got tulips, and Ans got hydrangeas.  It was pretty funny because Jas wrote on the bathroom mirror for me a sweet little message and Ave was upset nothing was wrote for her.  So a hurried to the other bathroom downstairs that she hadn't been to yet and wrote her a quick message from Jas.  Then she wanted to trade flowers!  I told Jas I think I'm competing with my almost four year old for the Valentine spot!  Hahaha!  Funny girl!  The Valentine Fairy, or Cupid, brought Ave the Anna doll from Frozen and Ans a toy remote because she is always putting ours in her mouth! 
My favorite thing of the day came from the card Jason gave me.  He wrote, "God definitely got 4 things right; You, Avery, Ansley, and us."  Anytime I get a card from him, I cry.  He loves me so much and he always makes sure I know it.  We feel in love in 1998, celebrated our first Valentine's in 1999, and have been growing our love with our family ever since.  Love this man so much! 

 It was this little cuties first Valentine's Day!  Love her to pieces!
This precious little lady brings so much love to our family! 
She loved her surprise of going to Rain Forest.....we even ordered the Volcano!  Too much sugar!!!!
 
 
Happy Valentine's Day 2014!  

No comments: